1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are there innovative alternatives to WALT and WILF with FS or Year 1 children?

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by stephaniejoanne, Nov 23, 2008.

1. I have a lesson Observation tomorrow (mon 24th) which i've been preparing for for over a week, and researching on the internet. My head says that walt and wilf are outdated and that there are alternatives when looking at your objectives and success criteria. Have failed to find any online and am getting desperate! The only alternative i can think of is describing it as a learning journey? PLEASE HELP!!

2. I have a lesson Observation tomorrow (mon 24th) which i've been preparing for for over a week, and researching on the internet. My head says that walt and wilf are outdated and that there are alternatives when looking at your objectives and success criteria. Have failed to find any online and am getting desperate! The only alternative i can think of is describing it as a learning journey? PLEASE HELP!!