1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any 'House' fans out there that can help me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by captain oats, Jan 13, 2011.

1. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Why have Sky1 stopped showing series 7? Does anyone know when it is coming back?

2. captain oats

Why have Sky1 stopped showing series 7? Does anyone know when it is coming back?

3. There is usually a mid season break in American programs. I am having the same thing with Nikita on living.

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Desperate Housewives and Gossip girl are the same.Stupid mid season break! I prefered it when Bristish channels just bought series which had already been shown in the States and we did not have those silly breaks. It would not be so bad if they said when it's coming back but they don't and you just have to find info yourself.

5. No idea, in Germany Amber is still alive.

6. If you go to Sky's website and register with 'Never Miss' they will email you when the show is coming back on. Maybe that'll help!

7. Agree cat mother, often I miss the program as I don't pick it up again.

8. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

I think it is was announced that it would continue sometime in the New Year (no date, though) - but not on SKY 1. I can't remember which channel.[​IMG]

9. captain oats

What?? Didn't know this!

10. Henriettawasp

SKY website not much help.

11. captain oats

Hmmm, now I'm confused.

Went on to Sky1 website to find their 'Never Miss' thing and it says House is returning in February.

12. Henriettawasp

[​IMG] Erm - haven't been able to find any information to confirm. I may be getting confused with 'Lie to Me'.

13. captain oats

lol that's ok, there are a lot of American dramas to keep track of.

I have found my answer anyway :)

14. Henriettawasp

So... what is it?

15. captain oats

According to Sky1 website it's returning in Feb, so not too long to wait.

16. Henriettawasp

17. We were running about a week or two behind the US in their screening of this season - they went to mid-season break (same with other stuff I watch... yeah ok, I watch Glee over the net I'll admit it) and I don't quite know when Sky picks screening it back up again after that. Next one airs in the US on the 17th according to Google so I guess we'll pick back up a couple of weeks after that (if I don't crack and watch it online first).

18. Just looked up the past episodes - last one the US got was crucifixion guy same as us.