1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any forums / newsletters / podcasts aimed at MFL teachers?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by zoerutter, Mar 23, 2019.

1. zoerutter

zoerutter New commenter

Bonsoir,

Any recommendations of forums / newsletters / podcasts aimed at MFL teachers?

Merci

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

MFLers are very good at podcasts and video-sharing sessions, but I'm a bit out of the loop these days being retired. certainly most ones I know no longer post on here. If I remember where they tend to hang out these days I'll send a 'conversation'. (Don't want to advertise competition.)

3. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

agathamorse and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  4. lifereallyistooshort

lifereallyistooshort New commenter

There are a couple of Facebook pages - try searching your particular area of interest. Also there are now a lot of MFLers on Twitter - check out the hashtag #mfltwitterati and see what comes up

5. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

I definitely recommend the MFLTwitterati podcast, which now has 3 episodes and is masterminded by Joe Dale and sponsored by Linguascope.

On FB there's Secondary MFL Matters and Languages in Primary Schools (LiPS), as well as Twitter of course!

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Ah I see Geekie's pointed you in the right direction.:D

agathamorse likes this.