1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are Teachers Creative? Please help me find out!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by hjc87, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi

My
    name is Hazel Colbe, I am a postgraduate student, studying towards a Masters in
    Organisational Psychology at Manchester Business School. And I am investigating
    teachers creativity.

I am inviting
    Primary School Teachers, teaching in English State schools to take part in my
    study. As a reward for taking part in this study you will receive a FREE
    creative profile, which retails at £50.

From
    particpants who have already taken part in this study they have all commented
    how useful and insightful they have found this profile!

Please
    help me to investigate creativity as it is an important concept within
    education, I am hoping to get over 300 particpants. It will only take up around
    25 minutes of your time!

Just
    click on the link below and your on your way to your FREE profile!

http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9zCKRyNfP0mh4zO

Thank
    you [​IMG]!

From
    more information please contact me at hazel.colbe@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk

2. Hi

My
    name is Hazel Colbe, I am a postgraduate student, studying towards a Masters in
    Organisational Psychology at Manchester Business School. And I am investigating
    teachers creativity.

I am inviting
    Primary School Teachers, teaching in English State schools to take part in my
    study. As a reward for taking part in this study you will receive a FREE
    creative profile, which retails at £50.

From
    particpants who have already taken part in this study they have all commented
    how useful and insightful they have found this profile!

Please
    help me to investigate creativity as it is an important concept within
    education, I am hoping to get over 300 particpants. It will only take up around
    25 minutes of your time!

Just
    click on the link below and your on your way to your FREE profile!

http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9zCKRyNfP0mh4zO

Thank
    you [​IMG]!

From
    more information please contact me at hazel.colbe@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk

3. comenius

comenius New commenter

I'm not happy to give you my full name, date of birth and e-mail address, I'm not sure why they are necessary? Otherwise I would have been happy to complete your questionnaire!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Me too. And I'm reasonably sure you posted this exact same post a week or so ago and got the exact same response!

5. Thank you for your comment, I'm getting to grips with this site and do not know how to 'up' my previous posts I would happily do this if you could explain to me how?
    In terms of the personal details, I understand the issue but unfortunately there is no way I can get around it. But I will remove all personal information once both questionnaire have been completed.

Yes I did post it before, I am getting to grips with this site and wanted to make as many people aware of the topic and the opportunity to receive their free creative profile. I am now aware that I do not need to post it again.

In regards to the personal information, as I have stressed before I do understand your concerns but I can 100% assure you that all personal information is only used to match the questionnaires and upon this will be removed from the data completely. One questionnaire has been developed by myself and the other is from my dissertation supervisors research and therefore I need to be able to match both questionnaire together and as the second questionnaire requires Name and Email it seemed most appropriate to do this in the first questionnaire.

If you are not happy about giving your name you can always use an alias name just make sure to use it in both questionnaires. In terms of email address this does need to be provided in order to receive your FREE creative profile. The creative profile is the ONLY email your will receive through participation of this study.

6. sorry for this post the top bit was a reply to another question just copied across.