1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Visual Communication, please help....

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by q1022749, Mar 23, 2018.

1. q1022749

q1022749 New commenter

I began teaching the AQA Visual Communication in September 2017 and have just been informed that it will end in 2019.
    So, yet again on the lookout for a new Specification to teach from September 2018. I have taught Graphic Products forever, and am not allowed to teach an Art:Graphics Specification as the students will only be able to do one or the other, and many currently do both.
    Please help me.....
    Sally

2. jmacjm

jmacjm New commenter

Not my own field here but I believe our school is looking at v cert in the subject. This is from NCFE. I believe it ticks many boxes.

3. q1022749

q1022749 New commenter

Thank you very much. I shall have a look ....

4. monkeygoeswest

monkeygoeswest New commenter

I looked at this but I'm sure it has the same discount code as the Art & Design subjects JA2 (I think). I did try to teach the A&D Photography but ad graphics via photoshop manipulation. I was told by people a few pay grades above me knocked it back. It does have it's own Discount code so doesn't clash with any Art or tech subjects.