1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA v Edexcel A level Business Studies

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by urbangecko, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I've been teaching AQA A level since 2008. I'm now considering Edexcel as the exams seem a little more accessible to the level of the students currently making it in the 6th form in my school. There seem to be little in terms of published and teacher made resources. Even Edexcel do not publish a book for 2 of the units. Any reason why AQA is so popular and/or why I should steer clear of Edexcel? Thanks for contributing to this thread. The more informed opinions I get, the better for me to help me make a decision.

2. I've been teaching AQA A level since 2008. I'm now considering Edexcel as the exams seem a little more accessible to the level of the students currently making it in the 6th form in my school. There seem to be little in terms of published and teacher made resources. Even Edexcel do not publish a book for 2 of the units. Any reason why AQA is so popular and/or why I should steer clear of Edexcel? Thanks for contributing to this thread. The more informed opinions I get, the better for me to help me make a decision.