1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Unit 2 Appraisals - help!

Discussion in 'Music' started by princess_moose, May 1, 2012.

1. My 2 students have done their appraisals as a controlled assessment but I let them type it up rather than handwrite it. Do they have to write it out in the booklets or do I stick their appraisals in it? Or do I just put the typed out appraisal in the plastic wallet with their composition and CRF?

Sorry for rambling, I am having a mare of a few days and am so stressed out!

2. My 2 students have done their appraisals as a controlled assessment but I let them type it up rather than handwrite it. Do they have to write it out in the booklets or do I stick their appraisals in it? Or do I just put the typed out appraisal in the plastic wallet with their composition and CRF?

Sorry for rambling, I am having a mare of a few days and am so stressed out!

3. ear

ear

Hi,

Just print it out, put it inside the booklet and send it off with the recordings,score and CRF.

Hope that helps!

4. gliss

gliss New commenter

Print the front cover of the booklet off and staple to the appraisal - I did this last year and there were no complaints.