1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Schemes of Work - GCSE and A Level

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by helen_doherty, May 14, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I've been tasked with updating our (much out dated) schemes of work in the department. I don't want to have to sit and write them out myself as I simply don't have the time but I am more than happy to buy in resources with the remainder of the budget. The problem is finding something suitable!
    We study the AQA specification at GCSE and A level - does anyone know of any providers of quality schemes of work that follow this specification? I don't mind also buying in supporting resources (power points, assessments etc) if it will save me time!
    I hope someone can help!

2. robsonbusiness

robsonbusiness New commenter

I have written my own for AQA A level and then got resources for various of sources please feel free to email to me robsonbusiness@yahoo.co.uk and have a look at our A Level scheme of work if you would like
    Resources I have got from ww.time2resources.co.uk and tutor2u.com
    Terry

3. Hi
    I have my gcse aqa unit 1 & 2 specs up to date and am happy to forward to you if you let me know your email address.

d.

4. I am moving jobs and will be teaching AQA A level music. I would love any resources that anybody has please. my email is caropiano@blueyonder.co.uk.

5. Hi dizzy
    Currently working on SoW as I'll be new to AQA and GCSE next year. I'd really appreaciate copies of your SoW.
    mutualstooge@hotmail.com
    Many thanks in advance.
    John

6. Can I jump on the band wagon as well please and request the SoW. Just been made responsible for teaching BS at KS4 and 5, never done it before etc.
    My email address is tdillon@hworthwg.bham.sch.uk

Hope you can help

7. hlcoups

hlcoups New commenter

Hi, you can download sows for AQA GCSE and GCE from my website at www.time2resources.co.uk just log into the members area (free) any problems or questions you can contact us through the contact link on the web page. Best wishes Helen

8. Hi there,

I'm teaching AQA GCSE full course B.Studies and in the process of reviewing my SOW. I wondered if you could forward me copies of yours???

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Abbot Beyne

9. Hi there
    I too have been told to prepare Scemes of Work for AQA GCSE H&S (single award). I would be really grateful if you could send me copies of yours. My email address is ali_scothern@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks

10. Hi Dizzy
    could I be a pain as well and ask for the specs as well?
    kindest regards
    M

11. Hi there,

I've just registered with your website, which looks fab. The games look particularly good. I'm trying to update my AQA full course GCSE schemes of work and have tried to upload yours from the website but have had some problems. On another matter, do you know anybody who teaches OCR AS/A2 B. Studies? I've delivered the AS for the first time this year and have had mixed results having moved from Edexcel's Applied AS/A2 and got fab results.

Thanks in advance,

simon

12. hlcoups

hlcoups New commenter

Thanks Simon for letting me know. links should now all be working if anyone else had the same problems. Helen

13. Hi dizzy

I'd really appreaciate copies of your SoW.

oana_ursache@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance.

Gabriela Oana

14. Hi there,

Just wondering if you managed to locate any AS Business SOW. I've recently joined a school where I'm delivering this and any existing SOW you have would be useful.

THanks

15. I have on my website a mapped SOL for the units that I have covered, with supporting resources and assessment. However I will be updating these in the future to reflect homework tasks and differentiated progress activities for students.