1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA RS B Religion & Morality

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Kmt41, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

Hi,

I've looked on the website obviously but can't seem to locate 2011 grade boundaries from the exam. Anyone help me locate these please?

Thank you

2. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

Hi,

I've looked on the website obviously but can't seem to locate 2011 grade boundaries from the exam. Anyone help me locate these please?

Thank you

3. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

Thanks Brenhell - this is just what I need! It was a bit buried on the website!

4. Kmt41

Kmt41 New commenter

I'm still a bit confused! I want to know what percentage = C grade etc. I have the raw marks out of 72 but then there are UMS marks out of 100! Which do I use, not sure how UMS marks work. I simply want to know what grades= what percentage!! maybe it's just me being slow! Anyone clarify for me please?

Thanks so much.

5. pete14

pete14 New commenter

Forget the UMS. All you need to do to get percentages is use the raw mark out of 72 so a raw score of 36 is 50% and 54 is 75% etc. I think for a C, it is about 58% and for an A about 78%. I am not sure why you want percentages though because the raw mark is simpler.