1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

aqa pse course

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by littlemiss85, Dec 9, 2011.

1. What level are you doing? We are doing level 1, if you email me s.diaz@nbvlc.org.uk I will send you some stuff

2. hello oggs
    do you mean the AQA PSE 5800? if so email me at pinkandgroovy@hotmail.co.uk and i'll send you some stuff for unit 5,10,7 which is all i've planned so far :)

3. Lulabell77

Lulabell77 New commenter

We bought a cd of pre prepared worksheets from classroom resources. they cover all requirements for the portfolio set out in a nice easy to understand way for pupils and containworksheets fro all units at all levels. We did start out trying to produce our own worksheets but it was aking far too long with the pressure of other exam classes.

4. oggs26

oggs26 New commenter

Thank you for this. X

5. Hey,

I will be hopefully running this course at Entry Level 1 and 2. I have some relevant worksheets, but a CD with classroom resources sounds perfect. Where can I purchase this CD from? Thanks in advance!