1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Music old spec June 2010 - don't have the mark scheme. Does anyone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jamtart20, Apr 22, 2012.

1. jamtart20

jamtart20 New commenter

Hi all,

I am an NQT who started this term. I set my Year 10 and 11 class a paper to do which I have to go through next week. Unbeknownst to me until AFTER they sat their mock paper, it was the OLD spec. The department does not have the mark scheme for this paper, and AQA does not have it on their website either (despite having the Unit 3 stuff). It is the 3271/L code for the 18th June 2010.
    Does anyone out there have a copy of this mark scheme, in pdf or paper copy? If you do, can you let me know - danielhornby@hotmail.co.uk. It would be very much appreciated.
    I have sat the paper myself, but I cannot tell students the answers they MAY get credit for that aren't completely right but not wrong either.

2. jamtart20

jamtart20 New commenter

To clarify, it is Paper 4 - Listening and Appraising from the 18th of June 2010, code 3271/L

3. I should have it somewhere at school, I don't think we threw it out - will have a look tomorrow and let you know.

4. jamtart20

jamtart20 New commenter

Thanks Fretless, it's annoying to have a poorly filed department! And staff who run off with mark schemes!

5. Sadly I do not appear to have it. I think I probably didn't get it as it was the last year of that specification.

6. jamtart20

jamtart20 New commenter

Thanks for looking anyway. I've contacted AQA but not sure if they will help, as the CDs should have been returned due to copyright reasons. They may not want to give me the mark scheme in case I keep re-using the paper!

7. gliss

gliss New commenter

I can help on both of your asks - send me your email - you have email

8. JTompkins8

JTompkins8 New commenter

Hello
    I know this is a really old post, but do any of you have mark scheme. I found a stack of papers thinking they were new with a mark scheme, but the mark scheme and papers don't match. Appreciate it if you can help.