1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

AQA MEST 3 Section B Exemplar Response

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by sarahmartin85, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I am struggling to find any example responses for the Section B part of the AQA MEST 3 A2 exam. Does anyone have any from their school or know where I can find some? I have plenty for Section A.

Thanks! :)
  2. CarolineEm

CarolineEm New commenter

Go to AQA Media A level; Key Materials; Teacher Support; MEST 3 and there are three exemplars of section A and B (typed). Grade A exemplar - gives summary at end, including which level placed in for each answer; Grade C exemplar - gives summary at beginning, but doesn't say which level, just says is overall a C-grade answer; Grade D exemplar - as the C-grade response. These are answers to the June 2010 paper, so best read in conjunction with the Examiner Report for the exam. A bit fiddly to pull all of the information together (esp. if you want the mark scheme as well) but worth the effort!
    Hope this helps.
  3. Thank you so much for this!