1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Media Studies coursework help

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by timrahman, Sep 14, 2011.

1. timrahman

timrahman New commenter

<font size="2">Hi guys,</font><font size="2"> I'm working to the following with my students, It is the single award Unit 2 on pop-music promotion. The brief is to produce 1000 words where students 'Explore the way one artist is represented and promoted across two media platforms'</font><font size="2"> The media platforms is fine, I am just struggling to come up with some real guidance to help some of the less able students get started with this. Essentially a framework for them to work from. Finding it hard to track down exemplar material as well.</font> <font size="2"> Any tips of advice appreciated!</font>

2. I'm just coming to the end of that unit now + have made a writing frame of sorts for my students.
    If you're happy to pop your email on here, I'll send you a copy.
    regards,
    Ruby

3. timrahman

timrahman New commenter

4. Have kind of changed my mind with it at the last moment + am doing a learning community activity for the institution section - trying it out tomorrow. If it works, I'll send all resources this week, if it falls on its ar*e, will fish out something useful if I can.
    will email soon
    Ruby