1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Maths June November 2018 Papers

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by adamhull123, Jan 29, 2019.

1. adamhull123

adamhull123 New commenter

Hello (First post here!)

I am private tutor and been tutoring GCSE Maths since summer. When I needed the 2018 cycle past papers for Edexcel I was able to obtain them from Edexcel because they have a division that deals with independent teachers/students and private tutors. I am now in need of the AQA papers from the same cycle both for June and November. I called the AQA Mathematics centre and they told me that the papers are locked completely and are only obtainable through AQA centres and that they used to give them out to private tutors but have stopped and are looking to set up a division in the coming year solely for independent students and private tutors . I was wondering if there is any private tutor here that could help me and give me access to the papers that I require. It would be very much appreciated.

Thank You

Adam

2. Go on YouTube there are lots of past papers
    Slogzvideos has the latest 2018 november papers