1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Maths entry level resources

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by robd, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Hi all anyone got any decent resources to help deliver this?

Worksheets SOW etc.

Links and advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rob

2. Hi all anyone got any decent resources to help deliver this?

Worksheets SOW etc.

Links and advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rob

3. Illumination

Illumination New commenter

4. Have got all the resources you need. Please put e-mail address and I will send you them all.

5. Hi thanks for the info would love to recieve the resources.

Could you please send to the following E-Mail:

robertduffy@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers, much appreciated

Rob

6. Hi this may be a shot in the dark but do you still have the AQA portfolio resources for Entry Level maths. I am a teacher in a special school which has just gone into special measures so am panicking. Would be eternally grateful Regards Clare O'Donnell

7. Hi Clare
    We produced a resource booklet, of exemplar questions that can be used as evidence of class work, for AQA Entry Level Certificate Maths back in 2008. I've added it to the TES Resources today. I hope it's what you're looking for:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/AQA-ELC-Maths-Resources-6069387/
    Just a reminder that AQA's ELC Maths has been updated for two-year courses starting from September 2011 (first certification summer 2013). The new specification will shortly be on our website www.aqa.org.uk
    If you have any other ELC Maths queries please feel free to e-mail me mathematicsgcse@aqa.org.uk or phone me on 0161 957 3880
    Regards
    Liz Wilcock, AQA Mathematics Assistant Subject Manager

8. Thank you so much. These are great !! Clare

9. OOh hope it doesnt appear cheeky.....but please could i have a copy of those resources too. Teaching the ELC for the first time from this summer so would be grateful for any resources to guide me!!!
    sarahrawcliffe@googlemail.com

Thanks, Sarah

10. See post 7 Sarah!

11. Please could I have a copy of those resources too. Teaching the ELC for the first time from this summer so would be grateful for any resources to guide me!!!
    Thanks
    safia26uk@yahoo.co.uk

12. Hi Safia26uk.
    Post 7 in this thread has a link to the resources that were mentioned. You can download them (in a pdf file) from there.

13. Excellent. This is now in my top ten favourite discussions.

14. I laughed!

15. I suspect it's in safia26uk's favourite discussions as well.

16. Hi, I'm teaching AQA Entry level maths and would appreciate any resources to help me through this