1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

aqa info 3 revision stuff

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by mcinjp2000, Apr 28, 2012.

1. hi
    With revision looming I am wondering does anyone have revision tecniques or material we can share
    Thanks

2. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

I don't know what the overlap is with the WJEC spec but I have a fair few bits and bobs in the resource bank on here whilst I also have some other offerings in the shop at teach-ICT.com

3. Break_Duty

Break_Duty New commenter

Hi
    I've posted some revision sheets in the resources area which migh help.
    For revision lessons we'll play key word Taboo, with students having to describe the term to the class, shorting activities with cut up answer papers so students understand the types of questions and answers that they can expect. I get them to RAG (Red, Amber, Green) the specification so they understand what they need to know. I'll also get them to group mind map elements of the specifcation to see which group can remember most about the section. They have completed most past papers already, but no harm in doing them again.
    Folens' resources are quite good, we also have Kerboodle which really helps.
    Happy revising!
    BD