1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Humanities guidance and CPD

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by gilesy5, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hi,
    This looks an excellent course that solves our problem of dual accreditation issues with GCSE RS in the core and option block, however, despite a good text book and support resources online, I cannot find any professional development courses to help guide and support staff. We are developing resources for this course, has anyone found good links to web sites? Getrevising has a bank of ppts and word documents as a starting point. Can anyone else help please or guide me in the right direction please?

2. Hi,
    This looks an excellent course that solves our problem of dual accreditation issues with GCSE RS in the core and option block, however, despite a good text book and support resources online, I cannot find any professional development courses to help guide and support staff. We are developing resources for this course, has anyone found good links to web sites? Getrevising has a bank of ppts and word documents as a starting point. Can anyone else help please or guide me in the right direction please?