1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA hsc Unit 6 & 14 scheme of work/ resources

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by RUTHF, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Desperate help needed - non biologist teaching these units does any one have a scheme of work or any resources that the would not mind sharing. I'll share what ever I have

please email shygalroo@aol.com

Thanks

2. pretty please!

3. anyone!

4. Is that A level or GCSE? Im teaching unit 14 A level for the first time this yr- im a biology teacher. the school had no resources so im making some as i go along. not got a lot but your welcome to them if you want! let me know and ill zip it up and send it to you. Any chance you teach unit 4 for AS aswell? struggling to mark the c/w

5. sorry- that was meant to be unit 3 (i think)- the health, illness and disease unit

6. Email me, I have stuff for unit 4 child development. Anything you have on unit 14 Diagnosis and treatment would be most welcome. I'm not a biologist and I'm very nervous about teaching it. I don't want it to be boring so anything will be great. I think we have stuff for unit 3 as well (don't teach that one but can get hold of some stuff)
    shygalroo@aol.com

7. Emma I've sent you some unit 3 stuff

8. Hi
    I am also desperate for any help with unit 14 it is my first time teaching this and am struggling could you help please

Karen