1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE Unit 3 Controlled assessment

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Valheru1, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hi Guys. New to AQA after joining a new school half way into the Business Studies gcse.
    Just about to start the controlled assessment which is 'Investigating a local busines'. When i went on the AQA training course they said we could supply the students with a template to work from.

Has any one created such a template that i could please look at?

Would be a big help. Im happy to share pretty much every unit for BTEC level 2 and 3 that i have created in return

Cheers

Brad

2. Hi Guys. New to AQA after joining a new school half way into the Business Studies gcse.
    Just about to start the controlled assessment which is 'Investigating a local busines'. When i went on the AQA training course they said we could supply the students with a template to work from.

Has any one created such a template that i could please look at?

Would be a big help. Im happy to share pretty much every unit for BTEC level 2 and 3 that i have created in return

Cheers

Brad

3. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

email address and i will send what i used

4. pgould1972

pgould1972 New commenter

Hi

Would I be able to get a copy, if possible.

Many Thanks

Paul

paulgould@fastmail.co.uk

5. Hi there

I am also running the aqa unit 3 course and would really appreciate the template you have used, the controlled assessment template that you have used, be really great to get some ideas how you are delivering it.

email sobhan@hansprice.org.uk

PS - I was thinking about contacting a small local business to come in a talk to my students, any ideas

Sharad

6. Hi there

I am also running the aqa unit 3 course and would really appreciate the template you have used, be really great to get some ideas how you are delivering it.

email sobhan@hansprice.org.uk

PS - I was thinking about contacting a small local business to come in a talk to my students, any ideas

Sharad

7. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

DONE

Any one after this point i am sorry but i am unlikely to send it again, i dont come on here very often.

8. Muttley_in_the_Midlands

Muttley_in_the_Midlands New commenter

Many small local businesses would be happy to help. Contact your local Federation of Small Business (FSB) branch by googling them. They usually run networking meetings which you could go to (most are before school) and announce that you are seeking help. I am sure you would get a good response.