1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE Photography

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by rhegarty, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hi

does anyone have any work on AQA photography on here that is a guideline to a first term? I am really struggling to get my head round the course, I am fine with teaching the technical aspects of photography (i.e, how to actually take a photo) however I am really struggling with what I am meant to be getting the kids to do for coursework! my teaching experience is in media and practical production, so the objective outcomes are much clearer (make a film, advert, radio broadcast, design a script, storyboard an advert etc)

the open endedness of the spec though has me struggling, how do people structure there courses?

2. Zoki59

Zoki59 New commenter

Hi, So 2nd Year of teaching this now! Looking for contacts in the North West to share ideas, moderate work to ensure my way of marking is ok, etc. Happy to visit another school, or have a visitor to my school!

3. gdoolan84

gdoolan84 New commenter

4. gdoolan84

gdoolan84 New commenter

5. gdoolan84

gdoolan84 New commenter