1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE Overview

Discussion in 'English' started by juxta, Aug 11, 2011.

1. juxta

juxta New commenter

Hi all,
    This is perhaps asking a lot but could anyone share with me an overview of how they have structured the new AQA GCSE English Language course over two years. We've played around with it quite a bit but I'm still not sure we have it arranged in the best possible way. Nor am I sure when is best to submit Controlled Asessments. It would be really helpful to be able to compare our plans with this from elsewhere.
    Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in anticipation.

2. juxta

juxta New commenter

Hi all,
    This is perhaps asking a lot but could anyone share with me an overview of how they have structured the new AQA GCSE English Language course over two years. We've played around with it quite a bit but I'm still not sure we have it arranged in the best possible way. Nor am I sure when is best to submit Controlled Asessments. It would be really helpful to be able to compare our plans with this from elsewhere.
    Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in anticipation.

3. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Email me at zoebrunning@gmail.com & I'll send you ours. We have incorporated Lit Poetry exam at the end of Y10 & Jan entry for Language.