1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE new course specimen listening paper

Discussion in 'Music' started by richardmcelwaine, Jan 7, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Does anyone have the missing skeleton scores for this? I'd be very grateful. Otherwise we'll miss those two questions off the mock next week.</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">If anyone does, please email me at </font>r.mcelwaine@hea.gdst.net<font size="2">.</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Thanks!</font>

2. gliss

gliss New commenter

You have email - it is not what you wanted but have sent you the June 2010 paper/mark scheme and tracks if this is of help.

gliss

3. Oh, can you please send me a copy of the mark scheme and tracks for the June 2010 paper? My students have an exam in June and they currently lack any sufficient preparation - the coursework is a nightmare too!!

Thank you in advance!

4. Hi Gliss
    Could I have it as well pls? working in international school and aqa keep sending it out but it never arrives, would be very grateful. Thanks