1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE New Controlled Assessment

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by seren256, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Hi
    Has anyone started a workbook for this yet? I know that there were a fantastic one last year, but they've changed the scenario.
    Are people giving them a business or getting them to find there own?

Thanks

2. I am having a bit of a mare with it! I have decided to base it on the students Work Experience placement to aid trying to find companies and I have emailed AQA re this and whether the students can base it on their WE company if they are at the local council etc but based within a department. I may have to contact some local business just in case but I cant see them wanting 60 + students going in to see them over 8 hours for the research etc!
    Please let me know if you get anything.
    Jaime.allis@kshs.lincs.sch.uk

Thanks

3. HI there,
    I've started to work and decise a booklet for my studentsas we had not done any work befor the holidays. Would be grateful for any materials/resources/templates.
    Will share my booklet or any others resources.
    Will appriciate an email :
    jurewicz@burylawnschool.co.uk
    Huge thanks
    Axx

4. Hi there, i would love a copy of your booklet. will share whatever I will come up with as started to work on that too.
    jurewicz@burylawnschool.co.uk
    thanks
    agx

5. Hi All

It is the first time we are offering business studies and pupils will be doing the 2012 controlled assessment. I would very much appreciate any workbooks, student help briefs on this as i am really struggling with the controlled assessment. Whatever i come up with in the meantime, i am happy to share!

Any help will be much appreciated! My email is sayyaddah@hotmail.com

Thanks

6. Hi

Does anyone have any resources at all please?
    Am teaching this unexpectedly for the first time and will share what I produce which will be avaiable in the next week.
    Do hope you can help

email Agesson@bristolcathedral.org.uk

Thank you very much

7. Hi all,
    I'm starting the controlled assessment with my Year 11's (for submission June 2012)
    If anyone has any resources for this I would be very grateful.
    My email is:
    lynnepitchforth@st-chads.halton.sch.uk
    Thanks in advance :)
    x