1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE Music thoughts

Discussion in 'Music' started by stegglegs, Jun 21, 2016.

1. stegglegs

stegglegs New commenter

Hi guys,

I have just started a new job mid way through this last half term and have inherited 2 lovely Year 10 classes. They are doing the AQA GCSE Music and we are just trying to round off their Unit 4 Composition.

All of them have done the compositions on Logic, and as a result we have decided all of them will do an annotation of their work to go with their submission to support it. Would it also be good if we were to submit the score from Logic as well? The annotation will feature screenshots from the Logic document including some scoring anyway, so could you let me know how you have approached it in the past?

In addition, I wonder if anyone could tell me how they approach and structure their Unit 2? The lady I have taken over from has given me guidance but I am just interested to know how other people negotiate this unit, especially when doing them on DAWs.

Thanks very much,
    Stegglegs