1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE General Vocabulary lists

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by ReptonMFL, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm new to AQA GCSE this year and was wondering if anyone could direct me to links for the AQA GCSE Fr / Sp / Germ general vocabulary lists? All I can find on the website is the 'amendments to the Fr vocab list' document. I'm trying to get revision info ready for Yr11 on our intranet and ideally would like them to have access to the whole vocab list. I've emailed AQA but no response as yet. Many thanks. [​IMG]

2. henriette

henriette New commenter

it is probably with the Spec itself, not an additional publication

3. trey-desolay

trey-desolay New commenter

The vocab lists are in the spec, but in the target language only. If you have Kerboodle you can access full list in both English and Fr/G/Sp etc

4. I've just put into the resources the lists for AQA French GCSE that I put onto our own VLE - there is one general list for both Foundation and Higher, and lists for all topics for Foundation - haven't had a chance to do the Higher yet.
    Hope that helps

5. spsmith45

spsmith45 New commenter

If you can live with an older list, there is one on frenchteacher.net. It can't have changed that much, can it?

6. My version of the AQA list, with English translations, is in the resources section. Can't promise it is totally typo free...leave feedback if you find any!