1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCSE Food- Help!

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by doodle_dt, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I hate beggars generally, but here goes...(sorry!)

I replaced my iffy (polite) Food teacher this year, with a Food teacher who is fantastic and has been working very hard to do all cswk and theory with Y11 effectively in one year. However due to personal issues she is to be off school for a few weeks and I am a bit lost with what to do with the Food group!

With RM and GP I use a cswk helpbook with page outlines etc in them, but I literally have no resources to give Food students in cover lessons in order to help them get on with improving their design/development section or continue with the making section.

Do any Food teachers out there have an AQA Food Controlled Assessment Help booklet or worksheets that I can use with these classes and a cover teacher? I would be tremendously grateful!

Thank you (hopefully!)

Doodle

2. Hi,
    I hate beggars generally, but here goes...(sorry!)

I replaced my iffy (polite) Food teacher this year, with a Food teacher who is fantastic and has been working very hard to do all cswk and theory with Y11 effectively in one year. However due to personal issues she is to be off school for a few weeks and I am a bit lost with what to do with the Food group!

With RM and GP I use a cswk helpbook with page outlines etc in them, but I literally have no resources to give Food students in cover lessons in order to help them get on with improving their design/development section or continue with the making section.

Do any Food teachers out there have an AQA Food Controlled Assessment Help booklet or worksheets that I can use with these classes and a cover teacher? I would be tremendously grateful!

Thank you (hopefully!)

Doodle