1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA GCE English Lit Spec B: 18 Month Course

Discussion in 'English' started by Rule_of_three, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Season's Greetings!
    I am teaching AQA GCE Eng Lit B for the first time, and trying to plan an 18 month course.
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could give advice on medium and long term planning for 18 months - or could offer any examples of departmental plans.
    Also - for Unit 1 we are studying the Auden selection, and I'm struggling to find notes or critical guides to the poems. Apart from the Cambridge Companion, I wondered if anyone has found any other useful materials on the Auden poems?
    Many thanks for your help! [​IMG]

2. Season's Greetings!
    I am teaching AQA GCE Eng Lit B for the first time, and trying to plan an 18 month course.
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could give advice on medium and long term planning for 18 months - or could offer any examples of departmental plans.
    Also - for Unit 1 we are studying the Auden selection, and I'm struggling to find notes or critical guides to the poems. Apart from the Cambridge Companion, I wondered if anyone has found any other useful materials on the Auden poems?
    Many thanks for your help! [​IMG]