1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA French Textbooks desperately needed please!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by smicer07, Feb 18, 2018.

1. smicer07

smicer07 New commenter

Hi there

I work in a school in Wales and we literally have no money whatsoever. Our French textbooks for GCSE (the old version of the AQA textbook with Kerboodle) are wrecked and it's quite embarrassing having to hand them out. Is there anyone out there that has a fairly decent set of these books that I could buy for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance- anything would be gratefully received! Any copies of the old version (I know it's not great for the new spec but needs must!!)

Simon.

2. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

Are you a member of the Secondary MFL Matters Facebook group? If so, I'd recommend asking there as people often make books available. There's also a Secondary MFL in Wales group which you could try.

3. cthomas1983

cthomas1983 New commenter

We have copies of the old text books for AQA, mainly higher ones though, is this any good? I’m going in today so I can see how many we have in the cupboard!