1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Food Technology Exam 2011 Savoury Bread products

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by pspit27, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I imagine you have been swamped with request but I would appreciate a copy of the AQA exam paper. Hope to here from you: sallieannetyson@yahoo.co.uk

2. hi I would appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the paper.

My email address is s.khwaja@goldenhillock.bham.sch.uk

Cheers Shahbana

3. Hi
    I have produced a complete revision guide. Also a practice mock exam on the questions I think will be on the real exam on Breads and Dips. Also I purchased the Jenny Ridgewell revision materials on her web site.
    Students have learnt in detail how to make bread from scratch and again explored more exciting and unusual designs. For the dips we have chosen to focus on vegetarian dips and talked about high biological and low biologicial protein substitutes. This is purely because a few years ago AQA made the focus bread snacks and wrap products - and on the actual exam students were asked to design a handheld vegetarian bread product with a filling - so we are guessing that the focus amy be similar this year.
    If anyone would like to join our network of food teachers sharing resources - we currently have 53 schools - I was Lead Practitioner for food with SSAT for 3 years and set up the network - please email me on srhmdd2@aol.com

Sarah Middleton