1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA food prelim material - have you received yours yet?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by saraclayton, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I know we can't talk about it - we i can't any way as I don't have it yet! Does everyone else have theirs? Our exam officer has been told it is too early but i know other school have it already and i want to get started.

Thanks very much

2. I know we can't talk about it - we i can't any way as I don't have it yet! Does everyone else have theirs? Our exam officer has been told it is too early but i know other school have it already and i want to get started.

Thanks very much

3. All specs were given out last week. You should have been given it on 1st Feb by exams officer.

4. our exam officer says he hasn't got it and that AQA say it is too early - I thought it should have been out will have to chase it up!

5. i got given mine today
    atleast there will be no fishy smells this year :) haha

6. Has your exams officer ticked a box to inform AQA that you have entered students for this year, I had this problem last year and found out a box hadn't been ticked, the materials then arrived within 2 days

7. yes MUCH nicer

8. thanks for the advice, Luckily a friend at another school has told me what it is but I'm stil struggling to get my hands on the real thing. Will try again tomorrow!