1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA exam preparation sheets

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by remyk69, Mar 1, 2011.

1. We've managed to get to 1st March without discussing these, apart from one thread on 'secondary', so, 1st March, we're okay to post now in open forum.

2. Yes!!!!!!
    GCSE Engineering- Barbeques !

3. <font size="3" face="Arial">GCSE Resistant Materials - Mp3 player docking stations with speakers that are suitable for the teenage market.
    Is this topic lazy - Wasn't this used as an example during this years moderation
    </font>

4. GCSE product design - Memphis design movement. Should be quite fun!

5. erica_c_hanson

erica_c_hanson New commenter

yeah, my HOD says theres some stuff in this months data mag that could help with your revision stuff.

6. TES Resource Team

TES Resource Team Occasional commenter Institute Enrolment Advisor

Ok check out www.technologystudent.com, on the home page go to your chosen area i.e) resistant materials, double click and then go all the way to the bottom of the page. Here you will find the prep info for last years exam "portability devices" in a few weeks the site will publish a whole host of info for the next topic "mp3 docking station, tennage market,speakers" and this will inturn take its place at the bottom of the page. This resource is priceless and saves tons of time.
    Whilst on the subject, check out some of the superb resources erica c hanson has produced ( I have reviewed and highlighted quite a few of late) They are absolutely magnificient and you should be very proud of the work you have shown this community erica, many thanks
    Spencer Herbert
    TES DT Advisor

7. any advise for food tech exam?