1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Exam Paper Jan 2011 gce/gcse

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by ditzybunny, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Please help!! We have not recieved exams papers for this year - they have not been put on the aqa website secure area and kids are due back tomorrow!!! If someone could please let me know what the themes are at least I would be very very grateful!!
    Many thanks

2. Please help!! We have not recieved exams papers for this year - they have not been put on the aqa website secure area and kids are due back tomorrow!!! If someone could please let me know what the themes are at least I would be very very grateful!!
    Many thanks

3. off the top of my head.....marine life, self-image, the everyday, signs & symbols, contrasts, imprints, & in-series.

4. On all the exam board date it says that the papers can't be issued until the 1st of Feb! We haven't got our papers yet. What date does it say on the front of yours?

5. You should have the paper as you can actually issue to students from the 1st January. Ring you AQA advisor for your area

Hope this helps

6. We've had the same problem. AQA have told us that it is because estimated entry numbers were not submitted to them back in October. We've done this now, and hope to get the papers next week.
    In the meantime, if anyone could give a few more details of the questions for the Fine Art paper, it would be much appreciated...

7. Would be best to ask AQA to email or fax a copy. Not all schools are giving out this week so best to still try to keep the paper secure.

8. Would be best to ask AQA to email or fax a copy. Not all schools are giving out this week so best to still try to keep the paper secure.

9. oops twice, sorry!!

10. Thanks for teh advice. I phoned AQA and they said GCSE papers can be issued form 1st Jan but AS and ALevel are not until 1st feb as it states on teh paper. They said teh reason we didn't have them was because they may not have recieved estimated entries last term.

11. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

AQA need a kick up the proverbial backside beacause all schools should have received their papers at the same time. A sorry state of affairs and not good enough.

12. We have the same problem, still no papers from AQA. Are these themes for AS or A2? Are they the same for all endorsements?

13. We got ours late because the estimated entries had not gone through. Once this was chase up they arrived the nextday and in teh mean time AQA faxed me a paper so I could prepare. I think there have been hold ups because the estimated entry system input has changed and it is now all done on line. My exams officer originally inputted them in Oct but for one reason or another they did not saveas expected hence no papers in Jan.
    Just a quick reminder that the A Level papers can't be release to students until 1st Feb. I thought is was Jan as with the GCSE and Edexcell but apparently not - says it in big type on teh front of teh new paper.