1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Exam Error and we have to pay!!!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Blissx, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I was using AQA's Enhanced Results Analysis yesterday to see where my pupils needed extra support for any resits and noticed that none of them were added up correctly. I'm not sure what has gone wrong but each of my pupils who sat the AQA INFO 1 paper in Jan 2011 were marked down by two marks (on the scale mark) each, meaning that some of them went down a grade.
    This is where it get's annoying!!!!!
    My school's exams officer says we have to pay over £13 for EACH pupil to get this clerical error sorted out. Where do AQA get off charging us for a glaring error they have made! I'm not asking for a remark, just for them to correctly add up each pupils papers.
    Not too much to ask for surely?!

2. Producer capture at work :(

3. Hi - this also happened to my students, please can you let me know the best course of action with regards to having it rectified. I added the scores up from the enhanced analysis and the papers were 1 point lower - for one student this was a grade boundary.
    Thank you

4. BrianUK

BrianUK New commenter

We have one student in the same position. 1 mark lower on the paper.