1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Enhanced Results Analysis - help needed!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Petite Joueuse, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Can someone please explain this to me?
    Under grades analysis, it tells me that we got 99% A* to C at GCSE.
    I don't understand this. ALL of our pupils were in the A* to C grades - the lowest grade achieved was a C.
    So, should it not be 100% A* to C?
    Since when has 100% equalled 99%???

2. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Hmm, that is strange! I had a strange result for AS (better than what it should have been) until I realised it took into account the resits as well. Did you have other year groups entering GCSE (Y10 maybe)?
    I'm really not impressed with e-aqa (and have told them so) and how it stopped working on both exam results days. Apparently they intentionally disabled the results overview page on those days in order to avoid the rest of the website crashing under the number of people accessing the other pages. Yeah, right!
    100%, wow, congratulations! We are a selective school and I can't see us ever reaching that! And I would murder to get your numbers at A-level too... [​IMG]