1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Controlled Assessment (Unit 3)

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by JR77, May 15, 2012.

1. Hi
    I'm acting Head of Business in my school and have never done the Unit 3 Controlled Asessment. Could you please email me your booklet, and I will of course send you my bank of resources?
    nat_gib@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks a lot!

2. Hi, if possible would you be wlling to send me your booklet re: controlled assessment 2013. I am just beginning to focus on the C.A this half term. I am happy to send you anything I can to be of help to you. You would be a life saver... Many thanks.
    deekelly20@hotmail.com

3. Hi there,

Is there any chance you could mail me a copy of your booklet? I am redesigning some of my resources but am looking to gain fresh ideas. What has your experience been generally of the new AQA GCSE controlled assessment? First year through (last year) was good for me but will see what this year holds.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

4. Hi, please could you send me a copy of the Controlled assessment booklet. I have never taught on this before.
    Thanks
    Clare
    c.lee2@mbro.ac.uk

5. Hello.
    Read your message tonight with interest! Looking at the forum as was asked by the Head today
    to take on GCSE Business Studies (AQA} next year due to a illness to colleague! It's a new option
    so nothing in place! Based on your experience this year I'd appreciate any advice/guidance you
    could offer me in getting started. What would be the best textbooks in your opinion?
    (Pupils are pretty average ability but nice).
    Need to know the schedule for delivery of the 2 units they cover in Y10 and where I can get
    details of the Controlled Assessments . Your guidance really would be valued - loads!!

My email is everstoke21@gmail.com
    Tori

good kids

6. Hi is anyone still out there? :(
    My plea: Im a newly qualified teacher (without a department, being the only business teacher at my school) I really am stuck on this control assessment 2013.
    it doesnt help i have never taught CA before and the course at my school is run over 1 year!! so i started unit 1 this September, finished it befor xmas hols and now starting unit 2 next week alongside Control assessment work... hoping to finish before the exams in May..so yes im really tight for time so any help with control assessment 2013 task/booklet and any unit 2 resources will be such great help as i really have no one else to turn to.

sofear@aol.com

7. If anyone is able to help out with a copy of a booklet for this year's (2013) Controlled assessment that would be great - also first year of teaching the AQA course.

My email is:

risingearler@gmail.com

Many thanks