1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

AQA Centre Declaration Sheet - Externally Moderated

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Teafrog79, Apr 27, 2012.

  1. Teafrog79

    Teafrog79 New commenter

  2. gsglover

    gsglover Occasional commenter

    You don't need a Centre Declaration sheet for writing as it is externally assessed, but you do for speaking.
  3. ambi

    ambi New commenter

    Our exams officer has given us the forms for both wriitng and speaking even though writing is externally marked. It is definitely on the check list of things to send with the writing stuff. It will be on the website as mentioned above too but our exams officer has a pile printed off already.
  4. Centre Declaration Sheets are only needed for externally moderated work i.e. speaking. But both speaking and writing need the candidate record forms and, if used, planning sheets.
  5. a_rooti

    a_rooti New commenter

    That's the one - thanks. They don't like to make our job any easier, do they?


Share This Page