1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Biology ISA 6T/P11/MG Effect of NH3OH on time for chloroplasts to decolourise DCPIP

Discussion in 'Science' started by BelleDuJour, Dec 1, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Hi everyone,
    Just used this past ISA as a practice for my A2 class but results were varied and not brilliant.
    Has anyone got a good set of results they could post on here for me, so my students can use them for the statistical part of the ISA and the written test?
    Huge thanks if anyone has. We aim to do the written paper tomorrow, but if not decent results I'll hold it over until next week.
    Thanks in anticipation.

2. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Hi everyone,
    Just used this past ISA as a practice for my A2 class but results were varied and not brilliant.
    Has anyone got a good set of results they could post on here for me, so my students can use them for the statistical part of the ISA and the written test?
    Huge thanks if anyone has. We aim to do the written paper tomorrow, but if not decent results I'll hold it over until next week.
    Thanks in anticipation.