1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA AS Rheingold Beethoven Symph No1

Discussion in 'Music' started by princess_moose, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Argh noticed what?! Something major?!

2. gliss

gliss New commenter

Because of the lack of response, I'm really scaring myself now - bar No's!!!!

3. I've not got it with me, but I seem to remember when we started analysing it, that I had the study guide, and a few other analyses from AQA and other sources and the bar numbers did not match...!

4. gliss

gliss New commenter

The rein gold book has many inaccurate markings in my opinion and I am very nervous about this aspect.

5. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

Can you give us a few examples? I don't know anything about AQA but I do know Beethoven 1 pretty well, having conducted it many times.

6. gliss

gliss New commenter

Thank goodness someone else has noticed - florian I will post some examples when I have a moment to take breath - came in from transition meetings with parents very late tonight so I am now catching up with paper work/emails etc. and do not have the score or book with me.