1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA AS Results

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Kaliblue, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Really sorry but ours were pretty much on prediction and decent for the re sits that were done. Only one fail where a student walked out. We got papers back last year and that really helped identify the issues.

2. Funny enough my class also took the first Ethics module. Bit of a mixed bag really, a couple of fails (U) some other good marks, highest was B. (about 4 marks short of A)
    To be honest the students who I perceive as doing little or no work or revision were the ones who struggled, so in a sense no surprises there. My take on it is - it's their first year, Sept - Dec then an exam in January. Some opted for RE thinking it's a lighter non academic subject, in some ways the lower marks/grades are the kick up the backside they need!

3. Thanks for your comments.
    The remarks came in and 2 students improved to in line with my predictions - the UMS had been 7 marks out!