1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA AS Health and Social Care coursework

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by Intercats, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Last year our Unit 2 coursework was out of tolerance and it took most of this year to put it right, with some success which we hope to build on, but now Unit 3 is out! Having scrutinised the exemplar portfolio and our work I cannot understand why we were so far out this time. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

2. blt

blt New commenter

Hi intercats,

I think there must be a problem with it to be honest. A colleague of mine moderates on that unit and she said things are watertight this year - any moderator looking at taking a centre out have had it doubled checked by senior staff before doing so.

I'd suggest emailing HSC before you get back to school (and before they get snowed under!) and ask them if there is any information they can give you. Obviously you should be receiving a feedback sheet which should shed some light on it, but this might help in the meantime.

Hope you work things out!

3. Thanks for the information. I have already looked at the feedback sheet and most of it makes sense but there is one section I am unsure of, will e-mail my coursework advisor now to take advice.

4. blt

blt New commenter

You're welcome. I know that sometimes the feedback massively helps and other times i's just confusing! Having said that. I know that when I have asked AQA for help they have obliged!

Let me know if there is anything that you need help with. I think we might just about have cracked unit 3!!!