1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA AS Exam books/resources

Discussion in 'Music' started by princess_moose, Jul 19, 2011.

1. It's all a bit last minute but I now need to order books for my AS students in September. I know I am going to get the Rhingold study guide but where should I order the scores for the Beethoven symphony and CD etc?

Also I am going to look at the British Popular Music option, what books (if any) would you recommend for that?

I don't want to just teach out of the study guide, although I do have some documentaries on popular music for them to look at

Thanks!

2. It's all a bit last minute but I now need to order books for my AS students in September. I know I am going to get the Rhingold study guide but where should I order the scores for the Beethoven symphony and CD etc?

Also I am going to look at the British Popular Music option, what books (if any) would you recommend for that?

I don't want to just teach out of the study guide, although I do have some documentaries on popular music for them to look at

Thanks!