1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Applied Business - Unit 14:Managing Change

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by leouk22, May 15, 2009.

1. I am going to deliver this unit next year and as an NQT I am unsure about what students need to do in each Assessment 0bjective [A01,A02,A03,A04] and the specification does not give much indication on the content needed in this unit.
    Any help or a scheme of work would be great.

2. I have delivered this twice - not convinced its a great unit, however I can provide some guidance, SOW, assignments I used etc. Leave you email address and I will contact you.
    TJ x

3. my colleague and I are going to deliver this unit next year as part of the double award...what have you found to be the trouble spots/issues?

may i request a copy of your scheme of work please? many thanks
    aeg107@aol.com

4. Hi,

I am also an NQT teaching this unit in September and would really value your advice on this.

E-mail is laurabfowler@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

Laura x

5. Hi
    Please could you send me anything you have on AQA Applied Business Unit 14 managing change - many thanks !

6. Hi

If you have anything for this Unit 14 I would much appreciate it. I am an NQT delivering this unit Many thanks

Email is scjordan@blueyonder.co.uk

7. internationalschools

internationalschools New commenter

If you email AQA, they will send you some exemplar pieces of work. They can be really helpful to see what is required at different levels.