1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Applied Business Unit 11 The Marketing Environment

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by elmabowen, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of good textbooks to use for this unit or where to find good resources?

Thanks

2. Does anyone know of good textbooks to use for this unit or where to find good resources?

Thanks

3. As far as I am aware there is only one text book, the Collins A2 Applied Business which is OK for theory but little else. I recap the marketing we did for AS level in unit one so that students can talk about marketing activities using correct terminology. I tend to use news articles a lot and data from the summary reports on keynote, making up questions that are in a similar format to the exam papers. Once I have covered the theory I do a lot of exam practice using past papers.
    Hope this is of some help.

4. Thank you for the info... much appreciated. I now know where to begin!

5. oscuffins

oscuffins New commenter

Does anybody out there have any resources for this Unit that they could email me? Bit panicky, I started a new school, with no prior experience of this course, and when I arrived, not a bean there to work from, no SOW, no resources, nothing.... Book, as mentioned is good, but would be really grateful if I could get my hands on resources that others have used which were effective. Thanks :) email is omiller@ursuline.kent.sch.uk