1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA Alevel Applied Business Resources or SOW

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mathsteacher34, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Hi,
    I am an NQT that trained in maths, but have been offered a job in the Business Studies department. I will be teaching AQA Applied Business (AS and A2 Level) There is no SOW in the department as of yet (and no head of dept as they are off on long term sickness) Does anyone have any SOW or resources that they wold be willing to share with a rather desperate soon to be business studies teacher.
    Thanks in advance!!

2. You got mail, as do the others - sow for unit 1, 2 and 3.

goodluck

dizzy

3. Please let me know your topics and I can send you some resources. I have been there and know what its like
    Cheers
    Dr Susann Phair
    sphair@tatachilla.sa.edu.au

4. Hello
    I am in the same sort of situation. NQT in ICT and have to teach AQA Applied business ( GCSE) double award.
    I have no resources and having to make my own resources.
    It would be good to see some resources from before to get ideas. At the moment I am working on Unit 1 ( Setting up a business in a new spec).
    I appreciate helps and advice

Thanks
    Hoda

5. Hi,
    Would you mind sending me your SoWs too? Im teaching Unit 1 and 10 for the first time after the rether sudden departure of our Business teacher ( I am ICT) and any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks, Aimee

6. Hi,
    I am just wondering, I am teaching AQA Applied Business (AS and A2) for the first time. I am doing Unit 1,2 and 3 at AS and then 8, 12 and 15 for A2. If you had a scheme of work for any of them units I would really appreciate if you could send me it and any resources. Sitting here making resources and trying to get my head around it and I am in for the head of department who is of sick so any guidance would be brilliant.
    Email address is: phyllismcquillan@hotmail.co.uk
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks,

Phyllis

7. Hi,
    I'm also after these too :eek:) Have sent you an email, but wanted to post on here too.
    Thanks
    . [​IMG]

8. Hi all,

Does anybody have any information/resources for Power and Authority for the AQA Applied Business Unit 12 Managing People.

Many thanks,

Lucy sfosterl@deanery.wigan.sch.uk

9. Hi

Please could I have a copy of your SOW. My email is staffcu@uawarrington.org.

Thank you so much

Hannah

10. Hi Lucy

Do you still need the PPT?

Hannah

11. Hi Guys has anybody got a Unit 10 scheme of work and a Unit 12, I have Scheme of work if needed for Units 1,2,3,8 and11. I also have other resources. My email is Michael.Houlahan@googlemail.com