1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A2 Sociology Mass Media Jan Qs

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by duhast, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone knew what the questions were for this Jan on Mass Media, as I'm a bit in the dark about exam Qs for this unit. I have the specimen paper and the old AS questions (which, presumably, will be simpler than the ones for this unit).

Thanks

2. Pop your e-mail up and I'll send you a copy of Jan's paper.

3. hi, i have just logged and seen this message. I posted something the other day - as i'm a little confused concerned about the new A2mass media - would yoou have any idea? and also would you be bale to email me jan'e paper? sorry for being incredibly cheeky! perryj@blanch.org.uk

4. ThereAreBunniesInMyHead

ThereAreBunniesInMyHead Occasional commenter

Hi, Wondered if I could get in on the act too? I am a teacher (not of sociology), but i'm doing Sociology A-Level myself this year to try and expand my knowledge. I've completed AS and am now revising for the A2 unit and wondered if you coulld send me the january paper too so I could get a peek at what questions they asked? help me prepare?

thanks

Becky
    beckygermaine@hotmail.com