1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A2 RS Perceptions of Ultimate Reality

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by norb, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I've never posted on here before but just wondered if anyone delivers this unit who could advise me on the best resources to use. I am teaching this for the first time next year as my colleague is retiring and I will be delievring the A level on my own. She taught ethics but I have always taught Philosophy of Religion so thought this would be easier for me to pick up. I was hoping to go on a course, but it seems there are none currently available. If anyone could offer any advice I would be grateful.
    Thanks.

2. Hi
    I delivered this for the first time - it was quite problematic in places but ok once you got your head round it. I can offer advice but probably better doing it in stages and responding to specific questions. More than happy to help - just let me know your specific needs and I'll try my best.

PJ

3. Oh thank you. I will be in touch :)

4. ps I forgot my password and locked myslef out of my account, so I'm now called ChipandEm!