1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A2 representation- teenagers

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by richardwilliams, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Hi Johnnyx,

I would be grateful if you could send me the teenage powerpoint presentation also as I'm due to teach representation over the next couple of weeks.

morgasse71@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for your assistance

2. I know you have been inundated and probably fed up of sending the presentation by now but if I could get a copy I'd be eternally grateful.

karothbury@hotmail.com

Thanks

3. Hello Fellow Media Studies Teacher,

I know you've been innundated on this one but could you please send me a copy of the PPT on the representation of teenagers?

I have several dozen on other AQA syllabus requirements should you wish to ask for an exchange.

Much appreciated,

Mike Wroe

4. I know it's been a long time since the first post, but if anyone could send me tht PP I'd be really grateful, cheers - Mike

mabgilli@hotmail.com

5. JohnnyX I'm sympathise you are probably tired of this but would really appreciate receiving the p.p on representation louisenorbury@hotmail.com

cheers in advance!

6. Teaching Media as an NQT from September, I'd love a copy of your presentation...

omalley.sm@gmail.com

Many thanks. :)

7. This bandwagon looks good... mind if i jump on?????

lynsaylight@hotmail.com

Am teaching GCSE and loking at presenation of teenagers, this would be fantastic!

8. I am sure that you are sick of people asking, but if you get the chance i'd love a copy of your presentation as i'll be offering this unit from September.
    hawkesbaines@aol.com
    I have some A Level soap and film resources I could share with you. Thanks!

9. Hi, i am going to ask for that famous powerpoint presentation on representation if anyone still has it? I will be forever grateful as I am new on the job! thanks so much xxx

katrina_williamson@msn.com

10. Any chance I could get a copy of the powerpoint too? Would be dead grateful and from the response here sounds really good!!

Thanks

cherie_am@yahoo.co.uk

11. If you are still emailing the infamous powerpoint on representation, I would love a copy. Please could you email it to
    scustance@btinternet.com
    Thank you

12. jonnyx! would it be possible for me also to get a copy of your powerpoint, am teaching representation as part of my documentary unit for BTEC National next term.