1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A2 English language and Literature (A): unit 4, coursework task

Discussion in 'English' started by Mickz123, Feb 27, 2011.

1. hiya, I really need advice/help on how to start my A2 English language and lit coursework (as i am studying myself) for the sake of completing my coursework i have decided to choose to poems, William blake and William Wordsworth, comparing how both writers write about 'hope and despair') an i would really appreciate any useful information to consider for my question title. Thus far, i am hoping if someone could really help me on the basis of how to start the coursework (i.e. intro; what to write about etc). Please if you can help me in this case as i don't want to start panicking at the last hurdle when the deadline is immenent.
    Much help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. I'm not sure you're really in the right place to be asking this question: getting help from teachers counts as extra assistance and would need to be declared on your coursework cover sheet. In general terms, you need to plan your essay carefully, making sure there is a clear argument and that you provide evidence to support all your points. I must be honest, though: the quality of your post suggests you've a lot of very hard work to do, and looking for easy answers won't help you much.