1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A-Level Geography New Spec 2016

Discussion in 'Geography' started by Teacher0800, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Teacher0800

Teacher0800 New commenter

Hi,

Has anyone begun to plan or think about how they are going to go around teaching the new AQA AS/ A-Level Geography Specification for September 2016? I have begun to plan, but without any other online resources to look at and develop from and the fact that teaching guides are not yet available has not helped my progress with planning and preparation of the units which are new and I have never taught and are new units, such as Global Systems and Global Governance, Changing Places.

If anyone has begun to plan or think about ideas for lessons perhaps we could help each other with planning of units? or if anyone has any ideas or sample lessons they would be willing to share?

2. palks01

palks01 New commenter

3. Teacher0800

Teacher0800 New commenter

?

4. paul0803

paul0803 New commenter

Hodder Education have now got a text book which is linked to AQA. Quite thick but I have started to use that as a guide to lesson planning :)