1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AQA A Level Dance

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by dancingclaire, Jan 21, 2011.

1. dancingclaire

dancingclaire New commenter

Hi
    To all dance teachers who teach AQA GCE A Level Dance
    I have been teaching A-level dance for 4 years. I have created a lot of resources for the A2 course specifically designed for Section A: American Musicals of the 1930s and 1940s and Section B: Revelations by Alvin Ailey. Because of the lack of resources available and all the courses i have been on haven't been of great quality I have now put together very substantial teaching packs. I am wanting to know if there is anybody out there that is interested in purchasing either hard copies or digital copies of these resources packs. i could upload sample pages if anybody was interested in seeing the type of worksheets i produce.
    Thanks and i wait to hear your responses.

2. dancingclaire

dancingclaire New commenter

Hi
    To all dance teachers who teach AQA GCE A Level Dance
    I have been teaching A-level dance for 4 years. I have created a lot of resources for the A2 course specifically designed for Section A: American Musicals of the 1930s and 1940s and Section B: Revelations by Alvin Ailey. Because of the lack of resources available and all the courses i have been on haven't been of great quality I have now put together very substantial teaching packs. I am wanting to know if there is anybody out there that is interested in purchasing either hard copies or digital copies of these resources packs. i could upload sample pages if anybody was interested in seeing the type of worksheets i produce.
    Thanks and i wait to hear your responses.

3. Hi
    I would be interested in the revelations resources? Have you got any for A/s? Please e-mail me on dance1983@live.com

Many Thanks

4. Hi
    I'd be interested. Could you upload those samples please or email madam_njie@hotmail.com
    Many thanks

5. cc5

cc5